XS - Rina Sawayama

 Quarantine started a little less than ten months ago. Now I’m used to it and I’m patiently waiting for it to end so we can go back to normal. But when this started, I was really anxious and stressed. I used to cry every single day and I couldn’t find ways to distract myself.

It was a dark time and I got out of it thanks to one song: XS by Rina Sawayama (link to the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO2c06p6m5w). Spotify once recommended the song and I gave it a listen, without knowing what to expect.  I really liked it and then I started to research about Sawayama and all of her music, falling in love immediately with all of her work. I began to listen to her music almost every day and it was a way to distract myself from all the issues going on in the world.

I think XS is the best song ever because it made me discover a whole new artist and all of her work, that made me find a light in my life when everything was very dark. I will never forget how a single song made me find a whole refuge.


Comentarios

Entradas populares