Camila Moreno 2018

On May 25, 2018, my sister gave me a ticket for one of the concerts I have most enjoyed in my life, the Camila Moreno show at the Caupolicán Theatre. All the concerts in this theatre are big events, like the Javiera Mena concert I went to that same year. Camila Moreno is one of my favorite singers, I remember that in the 2018 concert there was a very powerful vibration. The singer likes to mix paganism and witchcraft with music, so sound and visual effects were very important in the show. The only thing I regret is that I was not on the court at that concert, but in the audience. Being in that part of the Caupolicán Theater made the experience a little less intense than it would have been if I had been downstairs, near the stage and with people very, very close dancing and singing.

Camila Moreno is a multi-faceted person, since in addition to being a singer she is also a dancer, she made a documentary and knows about many topics such as paganism. The concert made me feel very happy and appreciate his music and work much more, as well as obsessing a little more about his art.


Comentarios

Entradas populares