My dog Alone and his friend Ronnie Dance

 My pets are two dogs. One of them is "Solo". Yes, like you could read, his name is Solo, also called "perro grande". When I move my house, he was alone in the street out of my new house, so we adopted he and we named him "Solo":-). He is a big dog also look a little intimidante but if you know him, is a very cute dog. He loves cuddles and attention haha Oh, I almost forgot to mention that he runs very fast.

Solo smiling 

My other dog is "Ronnie", also called "perro chico" is a mixed of a poodle and a dachshund haha, she is longer and small, like a sausage, but have littles curlers. We adopted Ronnie in the 2008. He looks so cute and lovely, but is a little grumpy dog haha but he loves be caressed (not much time).
Ronnie Dance
We don't have pictures of 
him because Solo gets jealous


I have a quince tree in the garden of my house, when the fruits fall, Ronnie and Solo eat the quinces, they love the quinces haha. Solo is so playful, he really likes bother Ronnie, instead Ronnie is lazy and grumpy, so he gets mad and growls.

They are really important to me, I am all day with them and I laugh a lot with his crazy things. Sometimes, the people are scared of Solo, they think he's aggressive but he’s adorable :-) Everyone thinks that Ronnie is loving, and yes, sometimes he is.


*Ronnie's name is not from Ronnie Dance, it's just a joke.
Ronny dance making cosplay of Ronnie, my dog

Comentarios

  1. Posts 1 through 4 have been successfully uploaded with all the elements covered.

    All checked for both completion and progression.
    More details to be found in the comments left on the last post.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares