1-. New Zealand

The country I would like to visit is New Zealand, not only because it is one of the least corrupt countries in the world and has the best quality of life, but also because it has two types of kiwis, one animal and one fruit, my favourite fruit.

Another reason why I would like to visit this country is because of the Maori culture they have, I find it interesting to be in a country with roots valued by their leaders, who are also mostly women!

I'd like to go to New Zealand too because that's where Lorde was born, the singer I've been obsessed with for the last two months. It would be great to get to know the land where he was born, as well as visiting other tourist sites.

The landscapes that this country has are beautiful, even though they are located under a hole in the ozone layer, which is all the more reason to use sunscreen. Green landscapes and coastal areas abound, as it is an island. I would enjoy the sea, which is another of my favorite things in life.


Comentarios

Entradas populares